OUR OPM STORY:
Throughout our investment journey, we only used a bank once. And that was to invest in a house we would call home. Other than that, most of our real estate investments have included Other People's Money (OPM). From Seller Financing to Private Money to Hard Money to Nonprofits, we've found many ways to structure deals to build our portfolio.
Creativity. Once you understand the concept and the purpose of leveraging the funds of other people (or organizations), you start to expose yourself to the limitless opportunities to create and develop your own path into investing.
When you're able to creatively solve the financing "problem", you learn that you can truly create a deal out of any opportunity. Solving the financing problem using OPM allows you to leverage your own funds for liquidity, scaling or even to lend!
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
- What is OPM or CREATIVE FINANCING?
- Over 5 hours of videos organized into specific topics to include
- Leveraging Banks
- Working With Hard Money
- Identifying Private Lenders and Things To Consider
- Seller Financing and How to Structure The Deal
- CYA (Cover Your A**) and Being Structured For Success
- Supporting Documents To Include
- Example Private Lender Contracts
- Example Purchase Agreements
- TONS more